Halo 4

So I just got done reading a complete Halo timeline which explains a lot. I mean, A LOT. The story makes a lot more sense now. I didn't know there were so many more books which this timeline fills the gaps quite nicely.

So I just got done reading a complete Halo timeline which explains a lot. I mean, A LOT. The story makes a lot more sense now. I didn't know there were so many more books which this timeline fills the gaps quite nicely.

There are a ton, and they are all pretty good. Highly recommend them, because they really flush out the details of the Halo universe. If you haven't seen Halo: Forward Unto Dawn, I HIGHLY recommend it. Great live action series.

There are a ton, and they are all pretty good. Highly recommend them, because they really flush out the details of the Halo universe. If you haven't seen Halo: Forward Unto Dawn, I HIGHLY recommend it. Great live action series.
I didn't watch because I thought it was going to be rather lame.

On that note, I won't be reading the books because I already read the timeline giving me the details that I was missing to put the picture together.

I didn't watch because I thought it was going to be rather lame.

On that note, I won't be reading the books because I already read the timeline giving me the details that I was missing to put the picture together.

I thought it was going to be lame too, but like the Halo universe, so I figured I'd check it out. I will say that it is worth the $10 I paid for the Blu Ray of it. I'd recommend at least watching the series online (don't remember, machinima maybe?)

The timeline is good, but 4 is pretty crappy. It doesn't take much skill anymore to play the game. You just get and go. Kind of sad.

The timeline is good, but 4 is pretty crappy. It doesn't take much skill anymore to play the game. You just get and go. Kind of sad.

This. It felt way too much like CoD sometimes, with the special loadouts and everything, and lack of halo-style multiplayer, like normal weapon spawns, etc. Ordinance felt like care packages.

My only playthrough was on heroic. The flying *****es and exploding peons ****ed me off a lot. With the Covenant it's easy to just run up to them and melee them to death.

Was playing the original game today. Who remembers this map?

halo_sidewinder_by_xxsgtnoobxx-d57dou6.jpg

Who doesn't remember that map? That was the map that exploded to send Caboose, Tucker and crew into the future (halo 2)!!!

Back
Top Bottom