Halo for 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
Techno05 said:
Any proof? I find so many PS3 users so naive.

actually sony is doing well, because the other electornics they make, i.e. dvd players, computer stuff, electornics etc. The PS3 is going to be more powerful than the xbox 360 (it comes out at a later date, duh) but Microsoft is still going to win the market, they're gonna sell more xboxes than sony will sell ps3's

timmer said:
can u run linux on a ps2 or ps3?

ill answer that for yo NO!

Can u play throught the lag on ps2 and probably gonna be the same for ps3?

Not without getting a headache and throwng ur tv and ps whatever threw the window.

I've never once gotten ANY lag while playing my PS2 online...

get your facts straight:D

i knew i would find sony haters here :p In the first place why did you buy a xbox? The PS3's graphics PWN and PWN xbox360 beneath the earth!. Face it, Just becuase you guys that own a xbox can't afford a Playstation, dosen't mean you have to hide your anger with the XBOX and defend it ..

timmer said:
can u run linux on a ps2 or ps3?

ill answer that for yo NO!

Can u play throught the lag on ps2 and probably gonna be the same for ps3?

Not without getting a headache and throwng ur tv and ps whatever threw the window.

XBOX 360 PWNS NEWBS!

Maybe u should try playing u Sony humping faggits

Rule #1. Learn to type.
#2. You're a moron.
#3. You can run Linux on a PS2 you idiot. You use the Linux kit or something. :rolleyes:
#4. PS3 uses Blu-Ray technology, 360 doesn't even use HD-DVD.
#5. What are you talking about? "lag throught da ps2?" If you mean there's an occansional lag in the PS2 it'd help not to buy used Consoles from idiots like you. Anyways if the PS2 or 3 did have lag it'd be better than it constantly burning out like the 360.
#6. Can you re-type your last sentence?

haha sounds like a Xbox fan boy 2 me....so why dont you go play your xbox you "humping faggit" <-- someones watched 2 much www.pwned.nl

Albo23 wat you have said is all correct ps3 using blu-ray will give it a slight advantage over the 360....lag on ps2 only really comes from the first released series of the ps2 range....the others will be fine.

xbox has been known to burn out but not alot do, i dont know if you can have linux on the ps2..but the ps3 i think you will be able to

timmer....just grow up n stop being a fan boy ;)

The PS3's graphics PWN and PWN xbox360 beneath the earth!
They haven't showed any graphics for the PS3 yet, only the pre-rendered crap they showed at E3. :rolleyes:

The PS3 will not be out now until the 2006 holiday season, a full year behind the xbox 360. Developers are having a **** of a time coding for it, so launch titles will probably be as bad as they were for the 360. By the time the PS3 hits, the 360 should have a solid library of games.

Here is a good link regarding what we can expect from PS3. The launch titles might look as good as what by then will be mature games on the 360, but definitely not significantly better.

http://games.kikizo.com/news/200602/065_p1.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom