Halo 3....YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmitchell73

In Runtime

Ha ha! So I've really been getting bored with playing CS 1.6 on the comp lately and thought I would mix things up. I had an xbox a few years ago and remember ordering halo 2 when it came out and having some ultra fun playing on xbox live. So I thought, ah why not! So last night I ordered an Xbox 360 Premium, Xbox Live Gold, and Pre-Ordered Halo 3 from gamestop. I'm pretty stoked now

Well I got the 360 Premium on ebay brand new for $269 after shipping. Then the 12 month was $29. And Halo 3 with overnight shipping was $76.21. So grand total was $372.21

haha, i win! Just got it, about to go play, wont be in contact for a week, lol
It is good to have mates who work @ EB, lol, their shipment just got in today =P

Sydzy your lucky I also plan to buy the 360 for halo 3. My only grip about the 360 is it doesn't have built in wireless. But oh well I plan to get 7 mib cable in my room soon also.

Sydzy your lucky I also plan to buy the 360 for halo 3. My only grip about the 360 is it doesn't have built in wireless. But oh well I plan to get 7 mib cable in my room soon also.

Yea it would be really nice if you didn't have to pay extra for a wifi adapter. Oh well, I took an old switch of mine, and a 20 ft. cable that was sitting in my junk pile and rigged up my own wired solution...100MBPS Babay!

paid too much for halo 3 i can walk in gamestop or walmart or best buy and get it for $59.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom