Halo 3 Recon Official Announcement Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you pay to play? Do you ever win anything?

If they are free tournaments, then no harm no foul. When you said MLG I naturally assumed you were one of the "sponsored teams" that goes around to tournaments with $1000 entry fee's and $10,000 prizes, which, with the amount of gamers that go to those, makes it very unrealistic for a career path.

OF CORUSE NOT I would never pay 1,000 dollars for a tourney. I migth pay 5 dollars to get into one that has like a 200 dollar cash prize but never that much money. And I cant get a job yet

Ah, a youngster. Sadly, I've grown away from Halo multiplayer. After playing COD4 for so long, with it's faster more strategic gameplay, Halo was impossible for me to get back into. I kept trying to sprint, and couldn't snipe at all since COD4 sniping is so much better.

It would probably take me a few days to a week to get back into the Halo swing of things, but it just doesn't appeal to me anymore. I'll probably play Halo 3: Recon, but I doubt I'll get into it past the campaign.

Do you pay to play? Do you ever win anything?

If they are free tournaments, then no harm no foul. When you said MLG I naturally assumed you were one of the "sponsored teams" that goes around to tournaments with $1000 entry fee's and $10,000 prizes, which, with the amount of gamers that go to those, makes it very unrealistic for a career path.

inthe proffesional level they make easy close to 3 digits a year, with there sponsors and what not, the cash prize from the tournaments isnt really what there in it for. the 500,000$ contract for 3 years is why they do it. imo if i doung a game i could enjoy enought i would do mlg, but there really isnt, also the numbers i suplied are for halo3 gears is about half the ammoutn but still not bad.

Ah, a youngster. Sadly, I've grown away from Halo multiplayer. After playing COD4 for so long, with it's faster more strategic gameplay, Halo was impossible for me to get back into. I kept trying to sprint, and couldn't snipe at all since COD4 sniping is so much better.

It would probably take me a few days to a week to get back into the Halo swing of things, but it just doesn't appeal to me anymore. I'll probably play Halo 3: Recon, but I doubt I'll get into it past the campaign.
Dont get me started about CoD4 Lol I love that game. Sadly CoD5 is going to Be WW2 I think the online could be pretty good with picking your weps. But I am not sure if I would like it Ive played one to many WW2 games and sort of gotten bored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom