Halo 3 not quite HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think sony fanboys need to finally realize that games are like 5% graphics. Sure, if graphics were THAT important, the PS3 would have been a great console.

But, look, at the Saturn, Atari Juguar, Dreamcast, 3DO they all had superior graphics, they all failed.

Now, look at the PS1 and PS2...they both had inferior graphics. The PS1 was inferior to Dreamcast and N64 when it came to graphics, but it had BETTER games. The PS2, also, had inferior graphics to the Xbox...and yet it had more sales, because GAMES will always be more important than GRAPHICS.

no one care the end wether its hd or not its still an amazing game, are you trying to say all the games from before hd time are garbage now because they aint hd??? its a resolution calm down id play halo 3 on a black and white tv.

Im jsut Clarifyin' that M$ imposes these guidelines on their games, that they be at minimum 720p, im gonna sue them lawlz, then maybe we can start suing M$ for dub reasons like the PS3 was, Karma is a *****.

Also didnt M$ and Sony say that this was the generation for HD gaming? well i didnt know non HD Resolutions,compressed Textures,Compressed audio,compressed everything; as HD gaming?

so it looks better than Haze hmmmmmmmmm.... and killzone hmmm... and UT3 hmmm.... Stop it you fanboys abandoned the Graphics comments months ago when you saw the poor graphics, no go on to comment on that its all about gameplay and the nonexistant story and terrible ending

who's the fanboy?

compression iis just a way to make things fit, it still comes out the same product. because the hard ware can handle it, all uncompression does is take some streass of the cpu and gpu, but these machines can handle it anyway, and i must say halo 3 looks amazingly crisp in 1080p cause my new tv goes 1080p and so does my new premium xbox, cause it has hdmi, both companys lie, they lie about alot of things look at sony, it was suposed to have mgs4 as a launc title did it no, and as much as i love the mgs series kojima has been milking this game for a while now, look at twin snakes, i dont even find there to be a point with mgs3 it was a good game, but seemed to be a gimmick for me, we didnt really need to find out what we did in mgs3 its just really a filler for mgs4 if you ask me.m$ isnt the only companie that lies.

Read into how the frame buffers are used as far as high close low distance details are concerned and you'll see that the quality is the same as a 720p res, this is really a drama about absolutely nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom