Halo 3 not quite HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
They only used 620P because tahts the resolution there light engine uses to display the graphics properly, or so i read.

TheEnd, do you spend your entire life looking for news to depromote the Xbox 360, and make the PS3 sound superior. Because its not working.

They only used 620P because tahts the resolution there light engine uses to display the graphics properly, or so i read.

TheEnd, do you spend your entire life looking for news to depromote the Xbox 360, and make the PS3 sound superior. Because its not working.

the 360 will always be superior, its just how life is man.
xbox%20360%20logo.jpg

every single 360 console doesn't break down and its a darn good system for $300-$400 USD, compared to the 600 dollars you would have to fork out for a bunch of unneeded stuff like blu-ray ect.. not to online play is difficult to get going and is not user friendly by any means.

FYI its 599$ now and will soon drop to $400, and in case you were wondering Your Ex president of Xbox said that all 360's suffer from a manufacturing defect ad will all break down not only to RRoD. Even on your new 360's and even on the falcon boards it will be the same. so Check your sources they will all break down. 3 million broken 7 more to go

man what's with all the hate? hehe

I have none of the next gen systems...
but shouldn't each product forum be for the use and enjoyment of those product users?

that's like a MS/Windows hater spewing negativity in the windows forum...

makes more sense to gossip negatively about the xbox...in a nonxbox forum.
just my humble anon opinion ;)

Let me get in on some of this silliness....
Ultra High Definition Video - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

we're way behind the times with this low res 1080p stuff...what's up with plain vanilla HD? :p

technology is a fun thing to watch...I remember when people said they preferred their 720p over 1080i and that there would be no benefit to 1080p. It's just what it is...

man what's with all the hate? hehe

I have none of the next gen systems...
but shouldn't each product forum be for the use and enjoyment of those product users?

that's like a MS/Windows hater spewing negativity in the windows forum...

makes more sense to gossip negatively about the xbox...in a nonxbox forum.
just my humble anon opinion ;)

He has nothing else better to do with his time other than to post fanboy ignorant threads slandering the 360.

FYI its 599$ now and will soon drop to $400

Just goes to show how desperate Sony has gotten, I think they are tried of getting their a** kicked by the Wii and 360. Considering how much money they are losing on each console they are going to put themselves in deeper. They hope they make up the loss from game sales, even if they do how much profit will they make at the end? Nowhere near what Nintendo and Microsoft will have.

yeah M$ shareholers love the fact that M$ has lost over 6 billion thx to the XboX, including the 1 billion in extended warrnty lawlz

TheEnd, just stop. If you love the PS3 then stay in your PS3 section. You act so immature and childes sometimes.... There is no reason for you to have to go through your Microsoft and xbox 360 hate-speech every time you can get a word in. We already know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom