Halo 3 Betalicious

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEnd187

Banned
new halo footage don't know if its new but it shows some gameplay.

Bungie.net : Inside Bungie : News

BTW this is a huge letdown for you 360 boys since the graphics do look sub par from what was shown before, also this game sux, as well as the gameplay

PS3 FTW!

TheEnd, (sorry trotter but this is necessary :D, give me an infrangement it;ll be so worth it)

Shut the **** up, the PS3 sucks **** compared to the Xbox 360, even though i hate Halo 3, thats besides the point.

New halo footage, don't know if its new but it shows some gameplay.

Bungie.net : Inside Bungie : News

BTW this seems like a nice game for the 360, the graphics do look sub par from what was shown before, but graphics are not everything in a game, just look at WoW and CS:S, as for the gameplay, Its not much different, However Halo does have a large fanbase so I'm sure it will sell.

PS3 FTW! IMO, but the game looks like a winner if you have the 360

^Thats better.

Icant beleive the fanboy master just praised the 360 :D... ( PRint Screens and saves in secure folder)

yes some of the graphicks arent that great in the beta but the game is running the beta build right now so there isnt as much lighting and the textures for teh cheif are not yet finished you have to remeber the game isnt due till next fall and teh way bungie runs is they rush everything at the end and i have no doubt they will do it this time and the end im gettign sick and tired of your ps3 fanboyism its ****ing me off there both good consoles so shut up not one is betetr then the other and they both have good game i plan on owning a ps3 in the neer future when it has games that apeal to me liek kh3 and mgs4 and for now i have my younger brothers 360 to play gears and crackdown and the beta this week on and maybe by the time i buy a ps3 they will have a beter console or alternate colours like sony has done before i sereously dont kno why u bashed the 360 elite so much either the end as sony has done it on each console they have made including ps one

TheEnd... I've told you this so MANY **** times, beta's are NOT finally products, they don't not have the graphical tweaks, lighting (as said above), advanced bumping, etc that the polished product will have. It is for BUG TESTING ONLY, and for feedback. I've told you this before, and as usually you ignore this fact and toss up the same hashed up crap over and over. This fact does not usually change from developer to developer.

just ignore TheEnd hes not worth it
I remember when he first joined and he claimed to have this really badass Alienware rig but me and lord anthrax called him out on it because he claimed to have all the **** that would be impossible to have on a single motherboard (2 79050GX2's, a Phyxis card, and a souncard)
this guy is pathetic he has to be the most immature retard ive encountered while ive been active on these forums

P.S. these forums have so little of these types of people now that i think about it, kinda makes me happy lol

wow you really hurt my feelings, not! i frankly don't care what you think if you want to c my comp just come over, otherwise shut up it would be a nice place here if people like you didn't ruin it by starting flame wars

and have you heard of Eatx? prolly not with your p3 rig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom