Halo 2 VS Halo 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i reallly cant stand when my friends (or anybody for that matter) say the halo is better than halo 2. how could you say that. everything in the game has been upgraded. if great game gets upgraded how could it be worse. But, i will admit that i do miss some of the multi-player levels. I still say that halo 2 is ultimately better than halo.

I love the fact that they changed the level name from Battle Creek to Beaver Creek. What the hell is up with that?

I like Halo 2 better also. I also like the minor details like being able to see through the sniper rifles scope when not zoomed in. Also, i love the heat-seeking rocket launcher. Brings down those Banshees like none other.

I agree that the ending sucks, though.

yeah the ending was a suprise to me because i thought the ending was gonna rock but WHY DID THEY CHANGE THE PISTAL!! that pisses me off. If tey just had the same exact pistal exept without the headshot and the zoom it would be fine. -_-

Halo...........1 is the best. Better 1 player mode (but could have done with the 'double wield' option), and the skirmishes feel a lot more satisfying.

But to say Halo 2 is worse than 1, is like saying Ferrari are worse than Lamborghini. Both do what they are supposed to do better than everything else out there. Its just down to preference.........

I love all of Halo 2 but my gripe about it is just that a minor miniscule gripe....I miss the assault rifle goodness of the first Halo. I just couldn't resign myself to the Battle Rifle. I know it kicks arse with it's zoom feature but I just miss going from manual burst shots to full trigger hosing when need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom