halo 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
loved it except the story was really ****ing misleading... all "save the earth" "fight in cities against massive enemy armies" and then the earth is basically just a tutorial... kinda gay :(, but oh well, i did love the game even tho legendary this time around is just impossible, i miss my pistol. love the plasma sword thing, hell of alot of fun killing flood with it.

Me and the boy beat it in finally in legendary last weeken, it took approximately 5 weekens playing together for approximately 5 to 8 hours depending on the level.

It did teach us one thing, we needed a high level of co-operation between us to accomplish it. But it was well worth it.

Congratulations, completeting halo 2 on legendary is definately an achievement to remeber,

Retro.

Mr Dave said:
Me and the boy beat it in finally in legendary last weeken, it took approximately 5 weekens playing together for approximately 5 to 8 hours depending on the level.

It did teach us one thing, we needed a high level of co-operation between us to accomplish it. But it was well worth it.

So did you like use the left or right side of the controller? Thats how you beat it right? You held one side with one hand and he held the other side with one of his hands:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom