Shakie

Fully Optimized
Have you bought it yet?

Is it good?

Is it worth $50 dolla?

Should I go buy it?

Why?

Thanks.

PS. I am looking for member feed back, not what other web sites have to say. :)

Im pissed lol. i went to wal mart at 7 o clock this mornin and they were sold out..

said they sold out 45 minutes after putting it on the shelves.

That doesn't suprise me. I think it will be in the top three for highest grossing game this year. The only one that will probably beat it is HL2, and I think that GTA:San Andreas is going to give it a run.

Well, I know that E.B.Games where open at midnight for all those people that could not wait until the morning for H2.

Personally I am camping infront of the store for Half Life 2.

I got it and the EB store I went to must have had 50 copies left:eek: :p

I got me a sweet limited edition copy, gonna play it alittle later;)

Next week HALF LIFE 2!!!!!!:cool:

its good, better than i thought it would be, cuz i wasnt thatt excited for it at first.

it owns halo 1, story is way cooler...maybe i like the story more than others but hell its cool, the multiplayer is cool shit, some maps are lil big but still cool. the duel weapons is cool, kind of annoying that you have to drop one to throw a grenade, but it makes sense. i think its improved in a lot of areas, better graphics, weapon balance way way better...no more pistol b****es, hehe. i think i would say this game rules just for the hunters...beastly as all hell...really really cool... but yeah so ima go play it some more...so BUY IT. oh yeah i waited in line at midnight at a best buy and didnt sleep that night, ahha later

I haven't played campaign, I've only played multiplayer. It's pretty good. Some things are better than in Halo. You get to use the plasma sword or whatever. Very cool. Some new maps. Some old maps just modified a little. I would suggest getting it.

Campaign so far is pretty awesome... just to note, though, it is a little blah-ish at first, then picks up nicely. Guess you have to have the first few levels for new comers ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom