GTA4 - Getting Immensley Excited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
All in all GTA4 could be the game for me that is perfect, it has everything i really really love. first and formost of all the features is without any doubt, the NaturalMotion Endorphin engine powering the physics and animation in the game, it supplies ragdolls with genuine wight and unprecidented level of physics (He leans in when running round corners, niko will bagre his way through the crowed streets of liberty city, like Assasins Creed, Cars suspension will react uneven pot holes in the road), take a look on youtube. You can climb most things that look climbable.

And next is decent car crash's, however, this is purely speculation. But seeing as this game is tougher, more realistic and has Physics im sure i won't be too dissapointed.

Smart Cops are also a big thing, i get annoyed with cops that are stupid and dumb, no more Pay 'N Spray, if the police see you and spot the same registration number, smashed windows, speeding, they'll be straight onto you. But there also realistic, remember the times were no matter what car you got in, the police car would always be faster and always know were you are, thats gone. You can actually escape cops. That in itself should award the game an 8/10.

Smart Hit Detection, you shoot a copper in the foot at the top of set of stairs and he will go tumbling down in the right circumstances, shoot him in the leg and he will limp, in the head and he will die, and so on.

You can break the law without getting caught: If you get your Silenced pistol out, follow some ol' guy down the street out of sight of the cops, you will get no wanted level, just a smile worthy realisitc fall and a splat of blood on the wall.

There will be a cover system, much like gears of war. Im not sure how good this will be, as very little info has been released on the game.

Don't you think this game sounds amazing ? i mean, who can't like a realistic top notch graphics free roam shooter.

still looks m3h in the gfx department they ruined it after GTAIII, but all these new features are sure to **** off all the mindless drones that play it and make it a big hit. It would've been better if it was a PS3 exclusive as stated by Rockstar

still looks m3h in the gfx department they ruined it after GTAIII, but all these new features are sure to **** off all the mindless drones that play it and make it a big hit. It would've been better if it was a PS3 exclusive as stated by Rockstar

Why do you have to let a thing like exclusivity guide you to determining whether a game is good or not? Tool.

because if it was exclusiveit would've been better for the game like bigger levels, more textures, better ai, more missions,hd sound etc... but luckily for all of us its under 9GB w00t. Who needs blu-ray and all its 50Gb capacity. Anyone excited by LA Noire?

Whyd u say better AI, the AI is already looking very very good. The textures are top notch aswell.

because if it was exclusiveit would've been better for the game like bigger levels, more textures, better ai, more missions,hd sound etc... but luckily for all of us its under 9GB w00t. Who needs blu-ray and all its 50Gb capacity. Anyone excited by LA Noire?

to bad for you most of teh exclusive content is gonan be on 360, and if the game woulda been so much better thjey would have left it exclusive, you give me a link with a credible quote on rockstar saying it and il beleive it. not a single game released to date has used 50 gb of space, if anything the most id see is 12. medeival 2 is 11.4gb and thats probably the bigest game otu on the market right now.

just preordered it

80 sum dollars, hopefully itll be worth it,s posed to come with a 360 bag and other goodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom