GTA4 - Getting Immensley Excited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey TheEnd, I think it is better that the GTA series is multiplatform. We are all gamers and the GTA series is legendary, we should all have a chance to experience this newest addition. :)

Anway, I won't be excited until it is released for PC.

I just hope the game isn't completely linear. I didn't play Vice City which I think had a few more options but GTA 3 and San Andreas were kind of fun for a while, but then you realised you were just doing the same things over and over again. Want to play it again, you'll just be doing the same stuff, the missions and story was completely linear. Sure there was the freedom of just going on killing sprees but I wanted some choice in the missions, like back in GTA2 when you had the 3 gangs and could work for any one of them, or even several if you were smart. I want to see multiple paths to complete the game and multiple ways to complete missions. Something that will add replayability to the game, I find I can't stand to fork out the money for a game that I'll play once and then just shelf.

Thats already been semi confirmed, the missions will be gave a single primary objective like 'Kill Jakerov, he's n the bridge' and then it doesn't matter how you kill that fk'r you still complete the mission. the Endorphin engine is going to be very fun, as you can grasp people, chuck them, hit them, do whatever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom