Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gears of war 2

• Their both awesome

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do they have to be crazy cause they like GoW over GTA? It is their opinion and they are entitled to it without being criticized.

We weren't talking about liking or not. We were talking about sales; I like gears better too but to say it's going to outsell GTA is outrageous.

It is not crazy to say that it wont. GoW was a big game just like GTA is. It may not have as big a fan base but you never know if GoW will beat GTA or not. The market is strange like that. GoW2 has just as much chance to beat GTA4 in sales as a new Halo Game would. You never know until it hits the market.

Actually, I bet Gears of War 2 will outsell GTAIV. It won't be that hard. Plus we are talking about JUST 360 sales, not GTAIV's total console sales of PS3 and 360 version.. If GTAIV sells the 9 million it is projected to sell, that means probably about 5 million of that will be 360 sales. Gears of War sold 5.16 million so far on the 360, and that was an original, while GTAIV was a sequel and had a good fan base built up. Gears of War now has that big fan base, plus many more 360's have been sold since then. I can almost guarantee that Gears of War 2 (if produced well) will outsell GTAIV on the 360 and will end up selling 6 million plus easily.

It is not crazy to say that it wont. GoW was a big game just like GTA is. It may not have as big a fan base but you never know if GoW will beat GTA or not. The market is strange like that. GoW2 has just as much chance to beat GTA4 in sales as a new Halo Game would. You never know until it hits the market.

No, you are wrong there. GTA4 is a much bigger name, plus it's multiplatform. Gears 2 has no chance.

Ah we are talking about 360 sales; I guess that could happen, but I still doubt it in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom