Got an Xbox? -chek this

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i just got the cable so i can plug in the console in the living room and in my room without having to unplug any cables :)
love free stuff xD

microsoft are just covering there arses!!!! sure your cable or PSU might not be defected but they cant take that chance. so if you go complain that your house burnt down you might not be able to make a claim because you new about the problem just didnt act. u might aswell get it....free STUFF!! yay

Hmmm well thats cool i guess, I have two Xboxs ones fryed, the power supply. but now imgetting new cords, and well hopefully ill get my 2ed fixed soon. thanks

Just saw this. This is the reason I quit consoles. After the redicoulous pricing when the consoles first come out and the crappy jobs of putting them together has pissed me off. For those of you who said this is rare be warned. Its not to rare. Ive seen 4 cases. Happened to me twice, a friend and another friend.

First time I didnt get the spark on the outside becuase I was probally looking the other way. But they replaced the entire thing for only 80 bucks. Yes!!! not....

Second time I sent it and they wanted like 300$. So I was like f** that. But I still believe the second time was caused to dre's instead of me plugging the xbox in.

Just saw this. This is the reason I quit consoles. After the redicoulous pricing when the consoles first come out and the crappy jobs of putting them together has pissed me off. For those of you who said this is rare be warned. Its not to rare. Ive seen 4 cases. Happened to me twice, a friend and another friend.

First time I didnt get the spark on the outside becuase I was probally looking the other way. But they replaced the entire thing for only 80 bucks. Yes!!! not....

Second time I sent it and they wanted like 300$. So I was like f** that. But I still believe the second time was caused to dre's instead of me plugging the xbox in.

Dude, learn how to f%#king spell.

Xbox 360

What I found unique in the Xbox 360 is that it offers near-photo-realistic graphics, play music and video and link up gaming communities over the Internet that Sony and Nintendo is planning to offer next year.

More...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom