Got a Jasper Pro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if these can ger RRoD. Thery probably removed the red LEDs lol and say that its fixed. lol

No, they have the red LED's (I was starting to wonder too...).

I got a Red Ring of Death on mine because I pressed the power button on the controller but forgot my console wasn't plugged in. Went to plug it in but the plug slipped while I was plugging in and it sparked a little. This must've sent uneven power or something and the console RRoD'd. No big deal because it was just because of the power, the console is fine, the RRoD can be caused by stupid stuff like that too.

No, they have the red LED's (I was starting to wonder too...).

I got a Red Ring of Death on mine because I pressed the power button on the controller but forgot my console wasn't plugged in. Went to plug it in but the plug slipped while I was plugging in and it sparked a little. This must've sent uneven power or something and the console RRoD'd. No big deal because it was just because of the power, the console is fine, the RRoD can be caused by stupid stuff like that too.

I've noticed that if like the AV cables arn't hooked up or anything that you get the RRoD but its only 3 red lights instead of all four. I think that just means thats something is not hooked up right or whatever, no bid deal.

On my Xenon box I get 4 red lights if there aren't any A/V cables. My Jasper box has nothing (no red lights, no green lights, just power light) when there's no A/V cable. The only time I had 3 RRoD on my Xenon without A/V cables is when it was actually broken, would give the 3 lights with or without cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom