A good RPG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeyboy

Daemon Poster
Hey guys my friend just got Fable 2 and she doesn't like it so I'm helping her search for a new RPG game for the Xbox 360.

Now I've found two, One is called The Last Remnant and the other is Infinite Undiscovery. I don't know a whole lot about them but the last game she had called Lost Odyssey she absolutely loved, can anyone tell me out of those two titles which is most similar to lost Odyssey? I know their not going to be exactly the same play style but basically if you enjoyed Lost Odyssey which of those do you think you'd enjoy more and why?

I'm leaning toward suggesting Infinite Undiscovery as it looks more casual.

nah she doesn't like that sort of one so much especially since it's a shooter. We're talking final fantasy type games such as Lost Odyssey and the two above.

Lost Odyssey is a top notch RPG. I would definitely recommend that one. It has an incredibly touching and deep story, great game play, and is probably along the lines of the more tradition JRPG that she likes. (Fable is a WRPG or Western RPG more angled towards North Americans and has different style than JRPG - japanese RPG)

yep i know sorry if i phrased it wrong she has that already we are trying to find something similiar although true turn based old FF style ones are rare, i think we'll try infinite undiscovery even if it isn't turn based.

Can't wait for ff13 although that won't be turn based either i don't imagine...

BRING ON LOST ODYSSEY 2!!, hope they make it but i've heard nothing so far.

oh BTW good luck setting up your custom computer building business, your prices for individual cases are really good i'm not in the US but i checked and your cheaper then newegg it seems.

oh really? I thought sine F11 wasn't the double digit ones weren't or something and has gone into the usual RPG hack and slash button hitting or something. Sweet if it's like Lost Odyssey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom