gears of war... wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

neweyedeya18

In Runtime
so i got an 360 from my gf for xmas, and i bought a used gears of war game, my question is after the first real boss (the crazy thing that chases you though the building bashin down walls.) Right after the boss the screen goes blank but i can still hear the player messin around and like responds to my button pushing. i have no idea what to do if its the actual game or if my game or system is defective.,.... any help will be appreciated

clean off the disk really well, toothpaste and agua baby. i bought a used GoW too, and it was clean except for a smudge that had hair and some other nasty stuff on it.

lol the beserker isnt a boss... there is only one actual boss at the very end and hes called RAAM and hes is a pain in the *** to beat. took me about 4 times (bout 45min) to finally beat his ***** ***

**** yeah it's worth it! Just do yourself a favor, though. Don't play it on easy, it's much funner on hard and then insane.

Got 360 and Gears of War for xmas too and its such a good game! Way better than both Halo's so definitely worth it.

NewCents05 said:
lol the beserker isnt a boss... there is only one actual boss at the very end and hes called RAAM and hes is a pain in the *** to beat. took me about 4 times (bout 45min) to finally beat his ***** ***

what difficulty are you on?? it took me about 10min with a couple tries on easy, just shot him a bunch when the Kryll or whatever those black bird like things are went away, and then when they went away one time i got behind him and shoved a nade in his back.

The beserker isnt too hard to kill really. Im playing on Hardcore and you just have to stand in front of each door way and roll away when he runs towards you so he bashes it down. Took me 3 attempts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom