Gears of War: Judgment

The graphics are awesome. The campaign started slow but has been pretty solid. The mp is poor. They turned the mp from unique into GRAW. The teams are hard to tell the difference they forked it up pretty well. I understand why they did not have a beta for the mp.

The graphics are awesome. The campaign started slow but has been pretty solid. The mp is poor. They turned the mp from unique into GRAW. The teams are hard to tell the difference they forked it up pretty well. I understand why they did not have a beta for the mp.

They completely changed the MP formula? I thought it was just updating and streamlining the controls. The core deathmatch games are otherwise the same, correct?

I like the co-op campaign but only because i am playing it with my bottom beetch Snake 50... otherwise this game would not have been purchased. Especially with Bioshock so close to release

@omo
They tried to change everything that made gears unique. Someone mentioned Brink in reference to the mp. I would say that it was pretty accurate. What they did is try incorporate a more mainstream feel to it. You spawn with grenades which is stupid. Some of the best times is when both teams would rush the power weapons. They were trying to steal ideas from halo.
The next you do not go down anymore. This what made this game different from all the rest. The executions is what made this game different from others. There are no more revives. You also do not start with two weapons at the beginning. You start with a pistol and one primary. I can not believe that Epic would let them run the game in the ground.

The best I have heard is that it is a Graw, Halo, Left for Dead hybrid. This is why I would compare it to brink. Brink tried to incorporate to many ideas into one game. I would say that anyone that liked playing the others Gears stay away. I have learned my lesson with these freaking season passes. I got burned by borderlands and now this turd. Stay away at all costs.

Back
Top Bottom