Gears of War 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

toxicity_27

The Angriest of Amoebas
Anyone got it? I've played the first two and am thinking about picking the third up this weekend. Just curious what everyone thinks of it.

Best Xbox 360 since Reach, definitely worth buying. The graphics are amazing, the gameplay is terrific, the campaign and story is awesome and their are loads of different multiplayer game types to play.

As always - Amazing Single player campaign... Multiplayer - As dissapointing as ever. But i expected that when i bought it, so no complaints, I didnt want it for multiplayer anyway...
Only 2 problems with GoW 3 tho, 1. Campaign (as always) too short... Can be completed in a day if you go at it.

Secondly... And i hate to say it, because i never felt the same about the 1st two... It seemed a bit slow to start... For the first chapter or possibly 2, i just kept thinking "But its just the same as the last ones, almost boringly" then your stuck in a big room with a MASSIVE spider, then it all changes and gives u the fun you expected from it!

£40 for 1 day of gameplay (i took 3 days at a few hours a day) is a bit steep... But if u like the multiplayer, it may be a bit more reasonable, but even for me it was worth it.

^

Horde and beast mode are a lot of fun when playing multiplayer. However when it comes to versus I agree that it's not nearly as good as the versus from Gears 1.

No, I haven't got it. However, this game looks incredible! I love the features such as beast mode which have been added for that extra gameplay experience.

I bought it. Graphics are awful, dunno how anyone could think they're good :p Gameplay's ok, only done a couple hours on it so far.

Update: Been playing Horde... I may have to consider changing my tune a little about the multi-player... its actually not as bad as i thought... But its still lacking playability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom