Forza 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for all the info

looks like a definate buy

Its ok, here to help (Especially when it comes to games)

So, did you watch all the videos ?, if so , what do you think ?, did it hook you in ??.

W00T The game's out on Friday 8th June :D, and ive preordered :cool:

Does anyone know what happens with preorders, will i receive it on day of release, or will they dispatch my order on release day ?

yeah, i cant wait for it. i think i pooed myself when i watched those vids

oh, and when i said changing body kits in GT i meant like weight reductions, haha, yes, i know, not very well communicated, it is completely different, rofl

Forza looks.... NUTS. Chervolete or however the truck you spell it, is actually using a large chunk of the code created for the forza engine to calculate its new cars and additions etc, to see how they would run, becuase the engine that Turn 10 was more sophisticated and accurate in some areas, rofl, how about that, a game trumps real life yet again.

It is such an AMAZING looking game, Assasins Creed and Forza 2 are the best games ive ever seen... i think you'd agree Sydzy :D ??

YeY ! After good reviews i ordered the Mad Carz MC2 Steering Wheel for Forza 2, it gets great reviews, and Forza 2 is on ze good old preorder :).

I wish i had some spare moeny to preorder this game assasins creed...

haha, im not going to buy a wheel, im always **** @ games using wheels, lol, that and they are like $100 or something crazy ***

but yes, i am actually going to buy forza =P tomorrow im trading in splintercell DA and enchanted arms in for gears of war

so is this basically GT but on xbox? i never played the first one, but played GT 2 and 3 and loved those.

Also, is it nearly as moddable as in GT. I know tweaking and tuning is definately up to scratch, but like, can you change suspension, tires, engine, trans discs, body kits, everything, like in gran turismos.

Forza is more realistic, and overall better. :)

k i went and traded in my xbox one and all my games with 4 controlers and i got 144$ so i picked up the forza 2 limited edition and i have to say i love this game i take back what i said erlier i like the driving in this way more then gt and im currently running a lotus exige upped to the max and its a u car and i just bought a cheap galardo online for 90000cr so now im gonna up that oh and i also got a nissan skyline that is at s class

I have a U999 MINE's Nisan Skyline, a S9xx Mitsubushi Evo, a Porsche GT3 997 S9xx, and im doing good. aload of other cars aswell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom