Forza 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Anyone here pre - ordered Forza 2 ?, if so, why and what are you most looking forward to about it ??.

Also on a sidenote, ive just preordered mine for £39 including delivery from Virgin Megastores, does anyone have any past experience with Virgin Megastores, are they good ?

I'm not preordering,

But I'm definately picking this up.

The gameplay is just the best.

Yeh i agree. The first turn on the demo though is somehow proving problamatic for me, I turn in and then go way wide on the second half of the turn and end on the outside of the road, or i stay close to the inside, but the twitchy controller means it turns quickly at low speed so i get a penalty for going on the grass :(... Im sure i'll master it.

You need a better car....hehe...j/k

Sounds like your having understeer problems so just start turning earlier.

And yes...the game will be amazing...i have completed forza 1 so im ready for forza 2.

;) im ok now. Goog old R2 ckass porsche :). With assists and automatic i get a mere 51 seconds :(

so is this basically GT but on xbox? i never played the first one, but played GT 2 and 3 and loved those.

Also, is it nearly as moddable as in GT. I know tweaking and tuning is definately up to scratch, but like, can you change suspension, tires, engine, trans discs, body kits, everything, like in gran turismos.

so is this basically GT but on xbox? i never played the first one, but played GT 2 and 3 and loved those.

Also, is it nearly as moddable as in GT. I know tweaking and tuning is definately up to scratch, but like, can you change suspension, tires, engine, trans discs, body kits, everything, like in gran turismos.

Well, yes like you say the tweaking is phenomenal, Even the shape of the bumper on your car effects the drag, which alters the car performance.

Yes there are HUNDREDS of parts for each car, well on the video they say 50 percent more than Foza one, and ****, there was LOADS on forza 1. Say you have a Nissan 350Z, and another Nizan, you can take the engine out of one and put it into another, then you tweak it. Add a turbu charger, or whatever you want. I think its the most complete and realistic driving simulator out there.

I think in terms of gran turismo, its driving is probably similar, but the technical side of car modifications is more complicated.

Im sure you can change suspension and everything.

If you want more details on the customisation part of the game ( Theres an awsome pain job thing ;))

Whatch this > YouTube - Forza Motorsport 2 GDC 07 Demo part 1 of 4

as you can see, the only upgrade he shows is engine and power upgrades, and look how many there are for that... cambelt upgrades ect ect.

Before he goe son to that section look to the right and you see tires, and suspension and stuff so there is a lot of customisation.

PS.

Im guessing that video will hook you into that game, it did for me ;), so here ar ethe other 3 parts of the video:

Part 2:YouTube - forza Motorsport GDC 07 Demo part 2 of 4
Part 3:YouTube - Forza Motorsport Demo part 3 of 4
Part 4:YouTube - Forza Motorsport Demo part 4 of 4

you cant change body kits in gran turismo and in gt you can only upgrade your cars pasts i havent played forza but have many hours of gt 1 thru 4 but im preaty shure forza 2 is more custamizable then gt altho i did play the demo of forza 2 i liked the driving in gt more

you cant change body kits in gran turismo and in gt you can only upgrade your cars pasts i havent played forza but have many hours of gt 1 thru 4 but im preaty shure forza 2 is more custamizable then gt altho i did play the demo of forza 2 i liked the driving in gt more

Dude :cool: use some simple grammar please, just like commas and full stops, it'll be easier to read :D.

I am going to contradict what you say though, i found Forza 2's driving much more entertaining and realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom