Flatout

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not agreeing/disagreeing to this thread but what is the difference between buying a game and makeing a copy, borrowing a game and making a copy or download a copy of a game? Even the one you bought, it's still Illegal to copy weather you bought it or not. Am I right or wrong?

If this forum supports Xbox, playstation, and pc game copying, whats wrong with downloading a game or borrowing a game from a buddy? I can care less about it because I would rather download myself or copy from a buddy....If you are modding an XP, 9 times outa 10, your copying games so whats the difference?

Warez Monster said:
I'm not agreeing/disagreeing to this thread but what is the difference between buying a game and makeing a copy, borrowing a game and making a copy or download a copy of a game? Even the one you bought, it's still Illegal to copy weather you bought it or not. Am I right or wrong?
Point taken though you know my stance.

Copying your game is one thing but when you download and copy a game you do not own it is a whole new level of illegal. Tread lightly yes it's still illegal downloading it even if you own it me thinks is that correct :confused: ?

Technially, you're allowed to copy the disk if you own the original. This is supposedly for back up purposes only. However, if you give the disk to your friend or sell it or anything like that, then it's considered illegal. If you're caught with a copy and own the original, they can not do anything to you.

Edit: You beat me Tyler. Yes, downloading them is illegal, as long aas you copy your original version, you're good.

Really I thought that it was illegal downloading even if you owned a copy. I wonder if we can have a debate on this in a new thread without insults being thrown left and right.

Thats very interesting does the same apply to all Media?

If you circumvent any type off cd cracking software, its illegal. Right? Do you have any proof to this info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom