Favorite map on COD4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

the0wner

Baseband Member
My favorite is when I play headquarters in shipment. I Usually get 100-150 kills, 40-70 deaths. It's so much fun when you you're ownning :D

If I would actually play my xbox I'd probably have a favorite map. I don't really have much time to play it though, and when I do, it's usually in a hotel, and I'm too lazy to hook it up to my laptop to give it internet.

Shipment or Killhouse for the Small maps (MP5 pwnage there, otherwise AK47 ownage hahaha :D)

In those two maps, its so easy to start stacking Air Support and Kill Streaks.. once I got to 49 w/o dying (in FFA) and I ran out of ammo and everybody gangs up on me... but after that, after I get the Helicopter's 7 Kill Streak, I just do suicidal stuff; aka super charge or Jihad Super Bomber and then start again :D

Shipment or Killhouse for the Small maps (MP5 pwnage there, otherwise AK47 ownage hahaha :D)

In those two maps, its so easy to start stacking Air Support and Kill Streaks.. once I got to 49 w/o dying (in FFA) and I ran out of ammo and everybody gangs up on me... but after that, after I get the Helicopter's 7 Kill Streak, I just do suicidal stuff; aka super charge or Jihad Super Bomber and then start again :D

its too much fun to handle haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom