favorite game type?

Which legit music downloading service do you prefer?

• iTunes Music Store is best

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Napster 2 beats iTunes

• Rhapsody wins for me

• Some other random service

• I still use P2P and don't plan on switching anytime soon

• I really couldn't care less about downloading music

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess i forgot to add that, you can add it if you want 'NUB im pretty sure you can add options (i think) i just hate sports games so i wasnt even thinking about them, lol if im going to play football, i want to play football, although madden2k3 is the only sports game (besides NBA JAM TE) that i have ever really liked to play, and i still dont like it that much, my younger cousin (hes like 5) was playing aginst me and he onside kicked every time, and it pissed me off sooooo bad, then when he got the ball, id get him down to 4th and like 30 and hed throw a long bomb and get a touchdown, taht was sooo aggravating.

Edit: Language! :D

same here i love rts rpgs and first person shooters followed closely by a little MKDA

ERRM.....let me see! FPS Without doubt followed by some racing i.e GT3 lol Ratatatatataatat VRoooooooommmm

just curious, does n e body know AFL (Australian Football League)? does AFL2003 and 2004 sell in other countries other than Australia?

i doubt it, ive never heard of it, have you ever seen an NFL game ther in austrailia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom