Fable 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhgunit

Daemon Poster
Anyone want to buy my copy??

Worst game I've ever played.....because I can't play it. Game was rushed/not tested, and is the glitchiest and buggiest game I've ever played.

You would probably have to restart the game 5 times before you could make it through without a game-ending glitch.

You will probably still encounter numerous other annoying glitches throughout though.

My game runs perfectly fine. There are very rare and minor graphics glitches or people will walk through the floor, but nothing major. There have been reported issues of disks that were not pressed well. You should try returning your disc. The game is great, and I hope you are really not so foolish as to bash it without even considering other reasons why you are having issues.

Just google, "The Ritual Glitch". You wouldn't be ****ed off if you had to start all over after playing for 10 hours and building a character?

The way you were saying is that you were never able to play.

EDIT:

So that early in the game, the glitch is just caused by leaving the room before he is done talking? Hmmm... maybe you should listen or use A to just skip the convo. Regardless, it's just a small glitch and will be patched very soon no doubt. What lesson have we learned? Be patient and listen intently :p

Return the game and tell them that it doesnt work? They give you a second copy that is sealed. Return sealed copy to best buy and say it was a gift.

I didn't leave the room early. That causes the "unresponsive abbot" glitch. My glitch has an unknown cause and it has a monk in the doorway that is totally unresponsive.

Among many other glitches I've encountered.......

Many people did then. There are thousands of complaints on video game forums about fable 2. Go to the Lionhead forums and their "Fable 2 - Problems and Fears" subforum and check it out. People are going nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom