Elite Black controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheEnd, Your pointless comments are driving everyone insaine. Everybody hates your Fanboyism for the PS3. Theres no way the 360 Blak controller looks like the PS3. There totally different in asthetics, just the same color.

Its not about which console will 'win' anyway, and even if it was they both win if the developers make money and the consumers buy them. and with the PS3 and Xbox 360 selling over 20 Million consoles in the forseable future, and they each buy 5 games at £40... Thats £4,000,000,000 turnover. (well i think, my maths is terrible. 20,000,000 x (5x40) 4,000,000,000 ? )

I would say £4Bn isnt bad for either company.

My point is theres not a winner. An sometimes accept that the 360 is unique to the PS3 in someways vice verse, and that it may even be better in some categories.

hows it stupid? It is just another edition of xbox 360. Upgraded even, 120gb HD, and also better audio / video support, note however unless you have a top of the line 1080p HDTV, then you arent going to notice the difference. ****, even with a top end TV like that you probs wouldnt notice. Even microsoft said that they couldnt notice the difference between the 2 playing in 720p.

And the whole black case / controller thing... zomg looks so cool, lol. I am going to get a black controller, not because it is black, cause I need another controller, haha, only 1 right now, and it does look much cooler than white. If they are the same price i know what im going for =P

Upgraded hardly let me see

resolved the noisy drive issue? no they use the second generation drives which are the noisiest and the least expensive for them.

Resolved the heat issue whch cause the rings? nope didn't fix that either they said they were going 65nm to reduce heat and power cunsumption but it wasn't cost effective for them.

Resolved the disc scratching issues? No,but you can give them $20 if you want a replacement, aren't replacements suppposed to e free since it was caused by a defect in the system lol

upgraded xbox live to have its own servers? sorry but you're still paying to connect to other players not a server

120gb hd retails for $180, you could easily buy a 120gb hd for your ps3 for under $80, also dont forget its gonna be a ***** to tranfer your content to your elite and don't forget to watch the movies you rented first.

Elite I don't think so just a 120gb HD and hdmi 1.2 woot

PS3FTW!

lol.. you have to be the biggest fanboy on the forums... everyone should just not acknowledge TheEnd's posts in the X360 Forum... completely ignore them, just like they are not there.

hahaha, sure, maybe the PS3 HDD is less expensive... oh, but whats that? wow! i didnt realise that THE CONSOLE IS RIDICULOUSLY OVERPRICED. WAY more expensive than the 360 when it came out. So you may be saving $40 gettitng that 120gb HD, but you are wasting your money on a ridiculously overpriced console. GG anyone?

I think it looks cool...
Now I can buy one that matches my computer and desk.. lol.. black.. before I just borrowed my friends white controller.
I have a Playstation controller/usb adapter but im not a fan of the layout of the controller, The xbox controller is more comfortable. IMO anyway.
customblack.jpg

customblack.jpg

vs
PS3%20Controller%20Front.jpg

Smooth and good looking
vs
Crap and unconfortable feeling

Nice texture and good feel to hold
vs
Hard, crappy playstation controller.

Thumbsticks placed intelligently so they are at the right spot for your thumbs
vs
Moron sony giving them @ the same lvl so it is really stupid to hold

On a lighter note, ours is more colourful =P

if you buy your xbox360 premium and then 120gb hd and then your hd-dvd player comes up to over 700 i would rather buy what you call ridiculously overpriced console than a 400 dollar console with insanely overpriced components like wi-fi adapter,memory card reader, charging stand, hard drive, hd-dvd attachment.

nice pik btw, now just move the d-pad where the left analog stick is and make that remote lose weight, give it some curves we dont like our remotes with no curves, and add motion sensing, and you got yourself a good looking controller here's what it would look like
tn3898emmysixaxisyt9.jpg

Smooth and good looking
vs
Crap and unconfortable feeling

Nice texture and good feel to hold
vs
Hard, crappy playstation controller.

Thumbsticks placed intelligently so they are at the right spot for your thumbs
vs
Moron sony giving them @ the same lvl so it is really stupid to hold

On a lighter note, ours is more colourful =P

Lol ya, I don't like the small brittle feeling in the playstation controller, The Xbox controller is nice if you have bigger hands, with that in mind it seems like the PS controller was designed for children, which makes sense, seeing how thats who will most likely be playing it the most lol.

how are you supposed to pause a game with that xbox remote lol, you would literally have to take your hand off the buttons and then reach over to press start. also it looks like it wouldslip out of my hands with its "texture" that isn't there. I also like how they lettered the button just like the SNES controller, wait it is a overweight SNES controller. oh yeah and wtf would the put that analog stick right there? it must suck for fighting games, also i like the real estate between the buttons and joypad and joysticks, also they joypad sux because it looks like it is sunk in.

btw this controller is flaming lol
originalcontrolleryd6.jpg

i agree the xbox controller does look sexy, NOT! PS3 and SIXAXIS FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom