Early Halo 3 Limited Edition Owners Plagued by Scratched Discs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be interested in seeing how badly my cat would freak out if i stuffed his head in the helmet. Maybe i can pick one up on ebay for cheap after people realize its worthless :p

oooh... this is funny... tomorrow is my pal's b'day and he's getting the Limited Edition... wait til i see his face when he gets a scratched disk!!! LOL

I'd be interested in seeing how badly my cat would freak out if i stuffed his head in the helmet. Maybe i can pick one up on ebay for cheap after people realize its worthless :p

lol are you kidding? the price will skyrocket in a week if its unopened... they will never be made again and halo is one of the most popular game series ever... there were over a million pre-orders... thats more then some games even sell after years of being out

lol i wouldnt worry about the disc coming scratched i'd worry about the 260 scratching the disk, it is known to do that a lot,dont worry bill will end a new copy for $20

Yes,it's known to do that when you move the console during operation. As far as the scratched disk, supposedly many of them still work even if they are scrathced. I'd still get a replacement anyhow.

Well I bought the limited edition and no scratches on either disk. Yea, just don't move it when it's running, even still, the disks usually survive. I've only had it happen to me once, on a game rental. I accidently bumped it pretty hard and it scratched a ring into it. Worked fine with no problems.

ToV :: View topic - Scratched Halo 3 Limited Edition Discs
Microsoft has acknowledged the problem and promised to replace any scratched Halo 3 disc free of charge until the end of the year.

Those affected will need to return the disc along with a form which can be printed out from Microsoft's Xbox Disc Replacement Program website, but customers have been warned to allow up two weeks for delivery of the replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom