E3 2008 for Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, but again it seems like every time I make an argument that goes against the norm in here... I'm subtly told to stop making my point and move on because someone probably has a different opinion.

No one is telling you cant voice your opinion, but when an argument arises in a topic that has little to do with the argument, and both sides have valid points that will see the argument never end, people will eventually tell you to stop talking.

I actually kind of like this argument, its interesting, i beleive a topic should be made to discuss it. Since this is the E3 360 topic, i will add that the new GUI looks okay but if they where going for a whole new awesome look they could have done more. But all in all, i like it.

And to add information to the topic, here are the video game developers owned by Microsoft:
Microsoft Game Studios
FASA Studios
Bungie
Digital Anvil
Ensemble Studios
Rare

The first Halo was in no way a crappy generic fps. No comment on the other 2. And wasn't there a halo RTS? lol

And not counting games, I don't think you guys really want only 1 console, because like anything, no competition will rise the prices of the console itself and you get to pay $1,100 for xbox 900's.

The first Halo was in no way a crappy generic fps. No comment on the other 2. And wasn't there a halo RTS? lol

And not counting games, I don't think you guys really want only 1 console, because like anything, no competition will rise the prices of the console itself and you get to pay $1,100 for xbox 900's.

Not to mention xbox360 wouldn't be here if it wasn't for ps2. So in a way you people need Sony to continue to have your perceived best console. No one seems to mention this though.

we didn't need the PS2 to have the 360, the only thing that the PS2 and the 360 have in common is that the goal for the 360 was for it to be the dominate console of the 7th generation just the PS2 was the dominate console of the 6th generation. Other then that the PS2 and the 360 have nothing in common unless you want to get extremely technical.

we didn't need the PS2 to have the 360, the only thing that the PS2 and the 360 have in common is that the goal for the 360 was for it to be the dominate console of the 7th generation just the PS2 was the dominate console of the 6th generation. Other then that the PS2 and the 360 have nothing in common unless you want to get extremely technical.

Yah that's the whole point. Why is it so hard for people to understand my points in these arguments. Without the competition of Sony, namely something as successful as the ps2.... the xbox1 successor would not have been as good as what you microsoft fans are all basing your lives off of now.

That's it, I'm done... I'm tired of explaining my points three times to get it to sink in.

EDIT: By the way I think its funny how all of my previous points are now being ignored, and a given someone who supposedly wasn't avoiding my main argument by saying so many times... has suddenly completely avoided his side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom