dungeons and dragons: heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dethangel

Daemon Poster
first off, i just want to say, i love this game! it is sooo much fun, i spent prolly 40 hours playing it this weekend, having said that, this game has a major major flaw that can be exploited to our (the user's) benefit

ok, here goes: what you need to do is start a new game, then once youve actually started playing and can move around and such, save your game, then pick up controller #2 and push start, then go to load character, and you can load the character you just saved! you can just imagine the possibilities with this, load up the char, then give all of player #2's stuff to player #1, then have player #2 "leave party" then save, then, load him up in player #2 again and he has 2x as much stuff, you can do this indefinately, one good thing to duplicate is the raise dead amulets (they bring you back to life if you die) you can sell them for 370 gold (+/- a little depending on charisma) so they are pretty good for making your gold increase, or you can just carry like 20 to be sure you never lose :)

btw you can dupe any item (including items that give +1 wis, chr, dex, str, int, etc permanently or the items that give +## skill points, think of the possibilities)

i guess youll prolly just have to play to understand how cool this is but i gave myself +72 wisdom, +65 int, i maxed out all my skills, i have over 10,000,000 gold, and all the best rings, armor, and neclaces available (all this at lvl 20, lol, you shouldnt be able to max out skills until lvl 60 or whatever, rofl)

so am i the only one in the whole world that thinks that this is exteremely cool?

Dethangel - lol.. Is this the first game exploit that you have found on your own... Cause you sound like a exploit-virgin... rofl....

Yeah, dude, that's really cool though.. Glad you found it!

Alexander

no, i found a couple in C&C a long time ago, you could run it as C&C: funpark, load a saved game, build a tiberium silo, and suddenly the tech tree was unlocked! (you didnt have to build a silo, but you have to build and place a building, and a silo is the cheapest, lol you could also sell a building, but youre going to end up needing silos eventually) neways, you could build snipers as either side, you could make all of the advanced tech really early, but it made the game harder, so what you do is, build up all your buildings, get the tech tree fully explored, (everything available) then save the game and open it back up as the normal game, man C&C was great!

and in final fantasy 7, you could put regen on, then open the disk cover, and it would sit there and heal you the whole time, while nothing else moved, lol, you could just sit there and let yourself heal without worrying about being attacked, and regen would never run out, lol it was great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom