Diff between xbox and 360 on a standard tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

zildjianchris

In Runtime
Would there be a big increase with the 360 compared to a normal xbox on a standard tv?
Thanks, just trying to figure out which consol i would go.

Chris

yes, there is a difference from what i have seen.

i even play my xbox game (ghost recon 2:summit strike) on the 360 with my standard TV and it looks better and gameplay is better. The images are much more crisp and gameplay is better flowing (due to 360, not tv of course). I have also played NFS:most wanted for the 360, on standard and HDTV and barely noticed a difference, if that says anything. I played at 720p HDTV and noticed much more fluid background and road effects.

Yes, it looks MUCH nicer and crisper. Even on a small tv it looks good, but when we put it on the 54", wow.

of course HDTV is gonna be alot better but think of the price to buy one...and then think is it really worth it...HDTV is really nice though and i would say yes there would be a big diffrence between the 2

yea...i luv my HDTV....such a nice clear picture it shows...really good at night time for scary movies :p

actually, if you have a regulart tube TV the graphics won't be much better with a 360, bc the tv runs at 640x480 resolution, so the only thing different will be some minor light and eye candy stuff, but i would still get a 360 in case you wanna get an HDTV in the future, plus it has exclusive games wich is cool ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom