dead space. i carnt read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah, i got the problem sorted out, i just had to adjust the tv setting's. i just need help on that misson

Which mission are you at? Reason why i am asking is that I still have an old TV and I might get the same problem.

Although I like the creativity and orginality of the 3d interface, it really does not work well when you are playing on a CRT TV.

Which mission are you at? Reason why i am asking is that I still have an old TV and I might get the same problem.

Although I like the creativity and orginality of the 3d interface, it really does not work well when you are playing on a CRT TV.

im on the misson were you have you have to first conect the claw thing's to the track and repair the train.

yeah there display idea is prety creative it just dosent work for people that dont have an lcd tv.

You know that you can hold B or something (forget which button at the moment) and a blue line appears on the ground to tell you where to go. Either that or the map shows a line to follow.

You know that you can hold B or something (forget which button at the moment) and a blue line appears on the ground to tell you where to go. Either that or the map shows a line to follow.

i passed that misson. i just had to use the thing that slowed time a bit and bolt up to the main lcd at the top and click A and the claws take the train of the track's. im on chapter 3 now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom