custom plexi case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... Lets see. If you going to lay it down next tot he case. Would it be possible to drill small holes and the bolt it to the top of the case inside?

yeah i was thinking about that but i dont have an extension for the hard drive im getting a sata cable from a friend today and im extending the drive power cable i still have a lot of cutting to do but i should have photos up by tonight i have to rebuy a torx driver because mine is gone :p and that takes care of my disc reader ubt the hard drive still has to be on the side of the board so i have to use spacers to set it up correctly which is no big deal i have to have them for air flow anyway

the xbox hard drive isnt like a regular drive it has two custom micro soft xports kind of like usb ports that need to be connected to each other for it to record and work so its not easy moving the hard drive

sorry about the blur

IMG_0179.jpg

whole thing:

unexpected:
IMG_0181.jpg

another whole shot:
IMG_0183.jpg

i even added a ufo:
IMG_0182.jpg

Interesting - how does the airflow work? I see the fan, but no holes.

the front side of the pyramid is an inch to an inch and a half away from the walls so there is a lo of cooling space and the ufo sucks air out through the topas well as a very large opening in the coolant door that i added post photo

Yeah same here, I was expecting the base to be not much bigger than the motherboard itself - would make cabling easier and movement safer.

Also, that's what she said ;)

so i take it thats a good thing that i suprised you guys? i also added rubber feet to the bottom of the board so no slidege when moving and i ordered a 20 dvd power cable dad didnt want me making it :annoyed: i thought about making it smaller but i figured **** lets make it unexpected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom