custom plexi case

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenshin103

Solid State Member
hey guys I'm new here so i didn't know where to put the thread but I'm building a plexiglass pyramid and wanted to see what you guys thought design suggestions possible case build problems that i can learn from?

Sounds like an interesting project :) Since you posted in the 360 section, I assume you want to put the 360 internals into it?

yeah im getting the materials today to build it ill post some pictures when its half way built this is my first attempt at a case build

What 360 revision are you installing? Honestly IMHO the new Valhalla revision out of the 360 S would look might fine :D and would probably fit better. Especially considering the HDD.

im fitting in a non jtagged and non flashed jasper board i know the new system would be nice but its to pretty to cut up and gut like that though. :wink_tongue: im leaving town for today but ill post pictures of it when i get back not entirely what i was going for but it will do.

i need lego men next to paint like zombies for board spacing purposes and im just going to
A: keep the hard drive the way it is or
B: find a way to make an extension cable and go from there

any ideas guys? i cant finish for another two week funding conveniently ran dry fast

the acrylic is a nightmare to cut so i might just lay it down next to the board i still have to cut for the vents and what not which will be tough to do considering its already built

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom