Come one Come All Modding Professionals may I ask for your assistance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneWolf

Baseband Member
Too many people talk about this that I know and recently I went out and just bought

Another Xbox since I donÂ’t want to use my first one I bought thatÂ’s under warranty so I

Went out today and bout a brand new Xbox hereÂ’s the reason I want to mod it but I got no

Idea where to buy mod chips and no idea how to mod the thing or what the dangers are so

What IÂ’m asking for is someone here thatÂ’s done it before personally for a manual on how

To mod the system and where to buy one a good one too I donÂ’t care about the price

Unless they only have one type of mod chip or something but again I donÂ’t know anything

About modding a system IÂ’ve never thought about doing it till now if this turns out well id

Like to know if itÂ’s possible to mod a game cube and a ps2 then I can buy two of those and

Mod those also thank you everyone for your time and help.

I bought my modchip from llamma.com. I reccommend these chips: Xecuter 3, Xenium ICE, or SmartXX. You'll need to be atleast a decent solderer to install them unless you go with a solderless solution but I personally prefer to solder. Check out the official site of the modchip you're thinking about getting cause they usually have guides for installing the chip and flashing the bios.

do not get the X3 it's crap. i am tech support for slayers auto installer and 90% of the problems i get are with the xecuter series. go with the xenium ice i get almost no problems with that chip. and for the manuels here are some good ones

N00b's guide to everything
http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?act=ST&f=18&t=105495

Beginners guide to XBOX modification
http://xbox-scene.com/articles/beginnersguide.php

here if you want a guide to everything else
http://xbox-scene.com/tutorials.php?showall=1

Also if you want some detailed instructions in MIRC or your favorite IRC program go to Random.hax.nu then connect to #slayers the ppl in there will help you and i am one of them. so if u get stuck go there

I have a X3 and it's fine but I think it comes down to user error. The only thing I don't like with Xecuter is some of their support team who make themselves out like real jerks.

I appreciate the help. I donÂ’t really need anyoneÂ’s help if I fail ill just go out and buy

Another Xbox and another mod chip and try again. Besides IÂ’ve got all the help I need right

Here thanks to you guys ok so ill order the xecuter series mod chip and then ill post

Here how everything went and thanks for the manuals too. Thank you everyone for

Your time and help.

:| damn i think if you screw up the first time you should probably just buy a pre-modded xbox. no point chancin it again. i wish i had enough money to throw around like that. also sounds like your saying you would mod the brand new one and keep the older one. logical thing to do is mod the old one and keep the brand new one with a brand new warranty. finally DO NOT use pogo pins (solderless) they generally will end up shifting and screwing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom