Cheats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn't tried that site, but I have now. It's a very nice site.

But, still seems that most of the listings for xBox games are hints or suggestions or whatever. It seems that there are not that many cheats listed. We have tried the codes for several games and usually get a unrecognized code message.

We are actually stuck on a level in Azurik. There are cheats for that game and we've used them, but haven't got past that level. Maybe that should be another post?

Thanks.

I hadn't tried that site, but I have now. It's a very nice site.

But, still seems that most of the listings for xBox games are hints or suggestions or whatever. It seems that there are not that many cheats listed. We have tried the codes for several games and usually get a unrecognized code message.

We are actually stuck on a level in Azurik. There are cheats for that game and we've used them, but haven't got past that level. Maybe that should be another post?

Thanks.

Thanks Bubba,

Mostly hints, but there are some actual cheats there too. xBox might still be new enough that everyone has got the cheats yet. :D

I looked for cheats for genma onimisha, but all I found was "how-to's", not actual cheats. :( I guess they'll be out one of these days.

Anyone tried the cheats for Star Wars Starfighter? We have tried the code(s) several times and we always get a unrecognized code message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom