Cant decide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortissimo

Solid State Member
Ive been thinking of buying an XBox recently and was wondering if they really are worth it. I already have a Gamecube which I love and is brilliant and I have a PS2 which really is the worst console ever but now Im thinking of getting an XBox and was wondering if it really is worth the 200 euros. Is it?
Oh I know that there have been previous threads such as this before but since they all seemed out-dated, that doesnt make them all to reliable:amazed:

well if he's wanting to mod his xbox...then get the xbox. but if you want a console with good grapics and don't want to mod it then wait for the xbox 360 which is going to be released this Thanks Giving

Yeah, save what your going to spend on modding and buying an xbox and you can afford a 360 I bet. Would be better then a modded xbox anyways.

-Ryan

Dont waste your money MOD'ing an Xbox. Thats all too old man. Rite now, your better off saving for Xbox360, even though its not coming out for months. I suggest getting a normal Xbox, no MOD's though. You have to determine if its worth it though, are there alot of games you want to play for Xbox? If so then get it.

if u end up gettin a xbox dont waste money modding.. u can softmod it ureself for a fraction of the cost of modding if anything and its not really that much beta to get a chip in it.. but like wat was stated previously, you probably should wait now that xbox 360 is comin out by end of year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom