Can someone check something for me please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeyboy

Daemon Poster
Ok I can't access the marketplace period. I was going to try one fix but a file I'm supposed to delete doesn't even exist on my console..which might be the problem.:p

So can someone with an xbox 360 go to:

My xbox-> system settings-> memory-> hard drive -> system items

tell me what files you have in there, should only be 2 or 3. Specifically I want to know if you have a file relating to the marketplace like " marketplace data" or something with a name like that.:happy:

Help would be great!:p

I'm not sure what the above guys/gals problem with checking for you is.

Anyway... I checked and I do have the "marketplace data" file.

thank you Tom, so the problem does seem to be I don't have that file, that's why I wanted someone to check for me. I thought I said I had already checked on my xbox and the file wasn't there, sorry if I worded it wrong for you "computer newbie".:happy:

Though if one another person could check that would confirm it for me, i assume you all have the NXE update. Also my xbox is an original model(didnt die on me) although i doubt it makes a difference it seems with the update i lost that file...:confused:

Xbox live tech support is terrible all emails bounce back automated and the call line takes me to India with people i can barely make out and who just ask me to spell "joe" slowly, they haven't a clue.:(

****, how am i meant to get this file obviously in the NXE data mine got messed up or something, apparently there's no way to uninstall the NXE update either i tried clearing cache but that doesn't do anything.

who what the what what!

How is that done on a 360? Will i lose my profile with my xbox live account?(dont care about saves and such really)

what does that do when it comes to an xbox exactly? I haven't reformatted a hard drive before i don't think..:p

Does it lose all it's data Including the nXE update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom