Can I use my pc monitor to play 360 games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopsNite

Beta member
Ok so ive had my 360 for about 2 weeks now and I love it but my tv is kind of old so the image isnt to clear and on some games i cant even read some things. I figured I would just have to save up and get a cheap LCD TV but I then I rememberd I have an HD monitor for my pc and that has a much clearer image. So my question is can I some how play my 360 using my monitor. I have windows media center hooked up and everything I just dont how to make this happen, if its at all possible. All help is appreciated!

Ok I will have to go buy an HDMI to DVI converter, the 360 has a port but dosent come with a converter. Ill see how that works.

Like these guys said, check on the HDMI. If not there is a vga cable for the 360 to plug in. I use it when I take my 360 over to a friends for lanning and such, for then I just have to bring my monitor.

Just get a VGA cord, they're pretty cheap (if you want to get it really cheap, there are some unofficial ones on eBay for <$15 shipped) and provide a good image. My 360 doesn't have HDMI so that's not an option, and my HDMI-DVI cord is being used for my laptop anyways, so no big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom