Calling CoD4 Amazing players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewc1307

Formerly known as BuggyVeyron
Ok folks...here's the deal.

My nephew is superb at CoD4...well compared to me anyhoo...lol.

So what i'm looking for are amazing CoD4 players to gently teach him a lesson!

Harsh? Yeah but all in good fun ;)

Any takers?

Meh i was a beta tester for about 3 months. (no not the public beta :])

I got bored of killing everyone on the Beta, so i got the PC version. For people with true skill, and i still come top 2 or 3 every round.

I'd pwn him if i had it :)

Haha, just because you are using the PC version, doesn't mean they have "true skill." They are completely different platforms with extremely talented gamers on both sides. The truly great on PC, if they were to play the console version and given time to adapt to the controls, would be equal to those of the truly great on the console version. Likewise the other way around.

Just because computer hardware is supreme, doesn't mean the gamers are. You have to put it on equal ground and can't make claims based on people using controllers vs. people using keyboard and mouse type arguments.

I for one think I am rather good. Like you I am always in the top 2 to 3, but I play the 360 version and the PS3 version because I prefer the controller. I'm actually better at the PS3 version when it comes to K/D ratio (1.53 by the way :D), but that's because I got it after I had a lot of experience on the 360 version, and I only play 3v3 matches when on the PS3 (which are more of my strong point because it eliminates the chances of having bad team mates). The 360 version, I play more often, but I play more Headquarters type of games which I tend to be the one going for the headquarters and still maintaining a good positive ratio. I'm not one of the losers that just sits back and plays for kills while they let their team mates do the dirty work.

my tag is splshy, I usually get top 3 for ffa matches... im not much of a team player though haha.

Yeah he generally plays team matches...

Have passed on takers so far! - His Live ID is MarkedJoker (tell him Bugg sent ya!)

My nephew has now added huptut & splshy to his Live.

Nail him folks! - But nicely! lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom