C&C 3 on Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprtnbsblplya

Daemon Poster
So it has been confirmed that C&C 3 is coming to the 360, but has anyone played an RTS on the 360 yet?
I havent, and before I buy it for the 360 I was curious if you guys had an opinion on playing the genre on a TV instead of a keyboard and mouse.

I've never played an RTS on a console simply because I can't imagine playing an RTS without a keyboard and mouse. Thats my two cents. Maybe someday I'll try it.

I mean I've played BFME2 and I won't say it's hard, it's just not a good RTS because it is designed to be played with the controller (360 version).

C&C is a fairly fast paced RTS and I think trying to play it on a controller is going to be difficult, unless they simplified the game for it.

I read the interview with the developers and they seem to disagree. They also stated that a mouse/kbd would be usable however, they also said the way the controller is setup it works best using the controller. So, guess we'll see.

Theres a demo on the market place for C&C 3, why dont you play it. RTS games arent bad on consoles, you get used to it just like you would on PC. I played BFME2 on 360 and again it was easy to get used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom