Buying A Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would say so because its the elite, comes with 2 controllers and 120 bucks in games. so I'd say its worth it provided it's covered under some sort of warranty.

hmm..I think refurbished 360s are going for about 180...so add an extra controller and 2 games and it's about 330. Up to you if you want to do it...but it looks like it's not a discount or anything.

I would probably avoid it. Refurb consoles only have 3 month warranties with no RRoD 3 Year Warranty protection. Unless you find a refurb console with a solid 2 year protection plan or something, I wouldn't get it.

I'm on my FIFTH xbox 360. The first 4 were all covered and replaced by m$ for the ring of death issues. The last one went out and I said screw it and bought a Xbox 360 elite. never had any issues with it and still works great (knock on wood).

so get a refurb? **** no, the ones they sent me were all refurbs but then again from what I understand those drives are no longer used so the ring of death issue is over.

Hard to say dude. I wouldn't do it personally given my personal experience. However the xbox is a great console and provide much entertainment...not just gaming

aww.. you guys make me sad. I just ordered a xbox 360 pro refurb.. but I also got a 1 year warranty with it.. I hope it works out

if something goes wrong with it then it will happen sooner then later. when I went through those 4 xbox's they all bricked with in 1 to 3 weeks of owning them.

if something goes wrong with it then it will happen sooner then later. when I went through those 4 xbox's they all bricked with in 1 to 3 weeks of owning them.

That was a refurbished 360 and were those RRoDs and if so they were still covered under the microsoft fix?

Not sure what RRoDs means. But they were suppose to be refurbs as that is all m$ did was replace your broken with a refurb. Yes m$ covered every single one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom