To buy or not to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanOldw83

Daemon Poster
I've come into some money recently and wondered if an XBox was right for me. The only game i think I would like for it so far is Halo (original eh?) Im more of an RPG fan and was wondering if there was any good ones other than Fable coming out for XBox.

I bought one, got halo, kotor, and morrowind. Havent played anything but Halo yet. Its a nice system. Now I have all three :D

If you're going to get Splinter Cell(cool game), get it for PC. I'm sure you'll enjoy it much better.

I played on both and PC it was a lot better of an experience.

get otogi (or at least rent it) it rocks, stay away from project gotham racing 2, i was expecting gran turismo 3, i got freaking ridge racer 1, it was such a bust, im still pissed i wasted 50 bucks, ive played it once and hated it, grr im going to go kill some covenant to take out my frustration on wasting fiddy bucks

Thanks for the game suggestions, I still think my PS2 fulfills my wishes better, but XBox is cool.

once square moves to microsoft (its inevitable, everyone will eventually) ill never own anything but the big, green box, for now im just waiting on Halo2 and HL2

well xbox has been out for a couple years. i think you should wait alittle bit for a new console to come out cuz if you buy it now, they'll stop making games for xbox in a couple years and it will be like the n64 deal. or i could be all wrong and xbox will never die out. your choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom