Bungie.Net COUNTDOWN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so. If so, it would have been a low key announcement. It was probably an announcement on a developed game's ship date (hence the publisher problem, if you look at the note they give).

The Halo RTS, maybe?

It was another Halo. A Microsoft rep confirmed that the announcement was going to be about a yet unanounced title in the Halo universe. NOT Halo Wars, because that is not being made by Bungie, but by Ensemble Studios.

i think they should stop trying to juice every penny out of halo and move onto another new block buster title...

Well they aren't milking it as bad as Disney is milking High School Musical...

so this is really like a Halo 4?

It is not a Halo 4. It will not be a sequel of Halo 3, but a different game set in the Halo universe. It could be a side story, a prequel, or something else. All the details I have heard suggest it is some sort of Halo squad-based shooter.

with halo they can do a lot, if you read the books you will find that there is a lot of stuff that goes on a lot of squad based HIGHLY tactile shooting (more then GRAW or RSV) they could make a lot off good games that are about other teams like the ones from the Spartan II program or the Spartan III program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom