Bungie.Net COUNTDOWN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightSurge

Fully Optimized
Go to bungie.net and look in the lower right corner just below the ERROR message. There is a countdown with 1 day 17 hours and 43 minutes as of posting this message.

So what could Bungie be revealing on Wednesday at 10:15 AM EST?

My bet is the new rumored squad-based halo game or whatever their next halo series game they have been planning.

You mean Halo Wars?

Probably thats it, they should make a Halo 4, or revamp Marathon

No, it's not Halo Wars. Halo Wars is being made by a different company. It's most likely the fourth game that takes place in the Halo world that Bungie said they were making.

A halo game that picks up right after the halo book ghosts of onyx, game play that involves full team coperation even on novice/easy mode otherwise it's impossible to win (a key part of the story of the book). A good story that ties in with the halo universe (i can think of one as I am typing this). A brand new approach to fps team work.

Thats what it should be... anything less and I am unimpressed.

Also whatever it is should be on the PC even thought it won't like always -_-.

Ya dang, Bungie should release something for PC right away just for Xbox360, I still have to wait 2 years for Halo 3 to come to PC (they'll probably say its DX11 like they said Halo 2 Vista was DX10 and then straight out lie when its out)

here are some possibilites of what it could be

Halo 4
New maps free
Return of Marathon
Something completely worthless & a waste of time
The time they will have the floor at E3
Another cutseen for Halo 3

those are just gusses....

Looks like they scrapped the reveal. Check the bungie.net page again, it has some stupid letter from their "publisher/president."

Could be a trick, but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom