Bungie Leaving Microsoft?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats dumb that, that guy would get online and put up a big post about how his buddy told him the secret. what a good friend.

they are, theyve got the best customer service then i have ever received, andthe end dont say anything about failing xbox's because ive had one since launch and it never crashed, i bought a ps2 when it was first released i exchanged it 5 times and never got on that worked so i sold it to a friend and got a xbox one a year later.

Hm.... June 2000 was when Microsoft Acquired Bungie and usually they have a 10 year agreement. If not 5 years and chances are they renewed that on 2005, its still 2007, so they wont be breaking off not till June 2010 or so.

[sarcasm]yeah M$ replaced my RRoD 360 five times, but overall i rate it a very good service just give them a broken box and have to wait 2-8weks for a return, now thats service.[/sarcasm]

much better than the service i get, how many times have i sent it in? NONE, yeah i get to keep my box all the time no down time waiting for the Coffin to arrive or waiting for a refurbished box to come, I love refurbished consoles better than new ones

[sarcasm]yeah M$ replaced my RRoD 360 five times, but overall i rate it a very good service just give them a broken box and have to wait 2-8weks for a return, now thats service.[/sarcasm]

much better than the service i get, how many times have i sent it in? NONE, yeah i get to keep my box all the time no down time waiting for the Coffin to arrive or waiting for a refurbished box to come, I love refurbished consoles better than new ones

You probaly got what you deserved with that attitude.

they are, theyve got the best customer service then i have ever received, andthe end dont say anything about failing xbox's because ive had one since launch and it never crashed, i bought a ps2 when it was first released i exchanged it 5 times and never got on that worked so i sold it to a friend and got a xbox one a year later.

the customer service is pretty great, I had a great experience when my console died, speedy arrival (a week or so) and the new one works fine

I do say that there was a problem with dieng 360's, but M$ customer support was great, they even admitted the problem and extended the warranty to a year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom