Bungie Leaving Microsoft?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEnd187

Banned
Just read thi at PS3news LaWlz@source

From the source: A friend of mine who has someone close that works at Bungie has just been dying to tell me a secret about their future. Since the NDA officially expire today the sent me and email with the details. I have full faith in this contact. The email is as follows:

So heres my big secret. You should google Bungie + Microsoft + separation this week.

More at the linq

PS3NEWS.COM, PS3 NEWS, PS3NEWS, PLAYSTATION 3, PS3, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, WII, NDS, GAMECUBE

I wouldn't take credence in it being soon, but I wouldn't doubt it. Bungie has finished doing what Microsoft wanted them to do with the Halo series, and they are probably looking at going multiplatform now. I hope they redo Marathon!

Microsoft Acquired Bungie and it became part of Microsoft Game Studios. So bungie cant leave microsoft as it is no longer a company by itself.

Ya, if there contract is up. Why wouldn't they be independent, go multi platform and make more money?

TheEnd tried to make the 360 users feel bad when it isn't really all that big of a deal. :p

You tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom