bioshock

Status
Not open for further replies.
real game? the game doesn't come out until next week...

A lot of Toys R' Us's starting selling the game a week early. As a matter of fact, the one about 5 minutes away from me was doing it as well, but by the time I got there they had corrected the problem and refused to sell me the disc. But yeah, I think it's safe to say Toys R Us is going to lose a lot of money on this problem... $5k fine per copy sold.

Got my copy of Bioshock at Wal-Mart around midnight last night. Still, I'm not gonna even open it up until my new hdtv gets here. :)

got a brand new hdtv today as well, but i wanted to pick it up on pc. it was more a litle for my ego then playing pleasure as its nice to see my old timer can still keep up fine with the newest game.

holy **** big daddies are HARD on "Hard"

ohnoes_qjpreviewth.jpg

Man this game kicks butt. I didn;t even no that the opening sequence was over and i could move for a couple of minutes. I just sat there wondering when the opening scene would end. then my friend was like "Dude, i think you can move now." I love the 60's feel to it too.

One question though. what did it have to update on my xbox? that is the first time that ever happened to me, and i had a regualer xbox before and never had to have a disk update it to play the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom