bigest fan boy lol = chad warden

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about everyone buys the console that has the games they wanna play and let that be that. I bought the 360 for halo3, and i wont even consider playstation until the show me a FPS that is so amazing, and has amazing and limitless online play that i would be willing to go out and spend 600 of my dollars(that i should be saving for a car with) on it. Sony hasn't shown me that, and therefore they will get none of my money.

That guys a ******bag. If I saw him walking down the street I would punch him. Not for his views on which console is better, but just because he's a ******bag.

actually, amd, it is true that the cell, to be more precise, it's architecture is hard to program for. Also, the architecture of the entire system (chipsets, caching, etc) is very hard. That is actually a true statement, because of multiple cell branching with NO prediction included in the procs language. So, yes in a way that is true, but what you say to some extent is also true. When it comes to using a GUI/engine to program, it is true you need not worry about the procs because the engine handles this, but when you write the engine from the ground up, you are then utilizing the intricacies of the actual system's architecture IN ITS ENTIRETY. THAT is where the PS3 is at it's worst, because it is VERY hard to do this.

Ok this is the comment I left:

I think we have found the winner for the retard of the year award. Please adjust your attitude towards women and educate your self about the basic concepts about games design and also about how music is used to set the mood and cause emotion in games. AND stop calling it the pstripple it is the ps3. And just because some one can't afford the latest console it is no reason to rag on some one!

You sir are a retard.

Think I made my point.

That is correct as well amd :) They are also running into HDMI play back and HD problems. I'll have to brush up on it again to remember, because right now I don't... but it's another problem that is plaguing the launch for promises that don't live up to it's potential. Of course, this usually happens to all consoles to some point or another, it's just unfortunate that Sony misses out via some rather larger problems. Hopefully the next iteration of the PS3 will see this hardware fixed and better machine structure for ease of programming, that would be very nice. Only then will the power be unleashed and add that with a better GPU and THEN the PS3 will be the power house it should of been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom