Big Xbox Problem, please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

wycherley

Baseband Member
I have an unmodded Xbox the only change to it is, i got the 3 red lights of death so it was sent to Microsoft to get repaired and was returned to me two months ago worked fine. Yesterday i stopped connecting to Xbox i rang them up, they asked me for the error code and when i gave it to them they told me that my Xbox has been Banned from Xbox live indefinatly. I couldnt belive it. I argued with them but they blank refused to listen. They said the most common course of banning is modding the Xbox but wouldnt tell me anymore.

My Xbox is untouched by anyone but Microsoft, im so p****d off. Has this happened to anyone else. Does anyone know anything i can do?

Seriously, I would call the serivce department that handled the xbox in the first place, find out wtf happened to yours, then call xbox live and keep trying to get to someone above there heads to find out what happened and why your box is being banned.

there have been a couple cases of this. Random legit consoles getting banned by some screw up at microsoft.

Keep calling, request representative ID or numbers, and if the plain refuse to help ask to speak to their manager.

It may take an hour to get through. BUt not much else you can do right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom