Best xBox Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halo is the best
Knights of the Old Republic gets second
Burnout 2 is third

However, there are so many good games coming out that this list will probably chane very soon

Halo is by far the best.

People don't say that so much because it was the debut game or because it's just so popular. It's popular because it is by far the best. For some reason that is beyond me, very few XBOX developers actually try to make good games that utilize all the powers of the XBOX, but Bungie (because they're owned by Microsoft and it was the debut game, and because Bungie is honestly a kick-ass company) really tried to make the best game they could in Halo. Why no one else makes such good games for XBOX is a mystery, because it's more powerful than ps2, which has most of the good games.

And to the people who say they were "dissapointed" with Halo or "thought it was a big let-down," I'd like to know exactly what you thought was wrong with it. If it has anything to do with A) the story, ur missing the big picture. B) the gameplay, ur a close-minded idiot. C) the graphics, ur blind. D) the two-weapon maximum, ur a pussy. E) the multiplayer, u need to play CTF on Blood Gulch. F) the marine AI, u have one measly good point.

Da best game on XBOX? GTA surely?!?

Ive had GTA Collection for a good 3 weeks now and have completed both of them (albeit, only Vice City has been 100% completed). If you read some of the other topics - You'll see that Ive been waiting for this game to be released since before Rockstar said the XBOX version (of GTA 3) was getting canned. Now I've got it, I can honestly say it was worth the wait (even though the graphics on GTA3 are much better than GTA-VC, which shows that the XBOX version was canned at an advanced stage). It is NOT the best game for XBOX! Maybe on-line play would have elevated it to that status. (Could you imagine it - you and a few virtual friends meeting up at the car park near Vice Point, going through plans of action for the bank heist in Little Havana/Haiti, and allocating each man a specific job - be it keeping watch at the front, or cracking the safe open with a bit of C4. Now thats the future of interactive gaming!)

Nope, its not the BEST. Alot of people may disagree, but HALO (yes that game again :p ) has to be the best so far. (So it hasn't got a rippable soundtrack and some of the game feels like de ja vu but what a ride it takes you on huh!) Its probably the closest we've had to an interactive movie - and inspires cameraderie in the team based challenges (even co-op mode).

Id say GTA would definetely prop up 2nd position in my 'best games to date poll' but Halo was, literally, a revolution, and has inspired a whole sh*tload of FPS's

XBOX is officially the console to have now.

Its good to play together ;)

yah, Halo is definately the best xbox game, maybe the best game ever (with warcraft 3 for pc coming in at a close 2nd) it was so innovative with the melee attack, grenades as the 2nd trigger instead of a weapon that had to be pulled out, and alll the vehicles you can drive, they are so much fun, plus the weapons rock, thats why im so stoked about halo 2, its gonna be everything halo was times about 50, im stoked!

With me Being a FPS lover, my choice for the xbox would have to be Rainbow six 3 Raven shield, having seen and played this baby on my bro's p.c .........it kicks major ass!!!

Chris

LOL!! I just hope i get the machine and a copy of it, or am i asking for too much!! LOL here's hoping! everything's crossed!!

i might have to check that one out, now that i got a 4MPBS connection at home mwahahahahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom